Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton miles not tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Whenever I ride my Peloton the app syncs with Fitbit and I can see the workout but it doesn’t update my miles, calories burned, etc. I’ve doubled checked the article about the integration and that’s how it reads. How do I fix this? I want credit when I ride for 10 miles!!!!

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@stephlund   I don't have a Peloton, but I think I might have an answer to part of your question.  Biked miles don't count to your Fitbit daily distance total, only stepped miles.  I can see why the Peloton description is misleading.

Another thing to look at.  Next time you exercise, look at your calorie burn before you start.  Are you sure your calories aren't being added to your total?

Also, I am going to move your post to the Third Party Integration forum.  It is a better fit for your question.  You might get more help there.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@stephlund   I don't have a Peloton, but I think I might have an answer to part of your question.  Biked miles don't count to your Fitbit daily distance total, only stepped miles.  I can see why the Peloton description is misleading.

Another thing to look at.  Next time you exercise, look at your calorie burn before you start.  Are you sure your calories aren't being added to your total?

Also, I am going to move your post to the Third Party Integration forum.  It is a better fit for your question.  You might get more help there.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer