Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please explain the calories burned when syncing with MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

im alittle confused. I just got the fitbit and synced it with myfitnesspal. when I use mapmywalk and log it to myfitnesspal it will show how many calories that are burned and it will add more to my daily intake.( say 2000 but i walked and burned 300 calories, so now i have 2300 for the day) Im not undersanding why its not doing that with the fitbit? like, I allow myself to take in 2000 calories a day. do I have to reach more than 2000 a day in calorie burn for the fitbit to add more calories to my daily intake. sorry if this seems confusing its just quite frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@cmcbride2 Hey there! 

Well, this should be like that. If you're more active during certain days you'll be allow to eat more and if you're less active you should eat less in order to reach your goals. The calories that you're allow to eat will be based on your activity and the Food Plan intensity that you have set. 

There will be an exception, in the Food Plan there's an option that allow you to set your own calorie target let's say that you have 2000 calories to eat per day even though you're more active one day than another one, the calories allow won't change because you already set your own calorie target. 

Don't hesitate to get back to me if you need further assistance Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes