Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokemon Go now support fitness tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting this week Pokemon Go is officially offering support for fitness tracking, with a sync method for Apple Health and Google Fit.Screenshot_20181102-002917.png

It uses the metrics step count/distance and calorie burn as seen in the picture

Unfortunately there is no direct link possible between Fitbit and Pokemon Go, and workarounds so far do not seem very good. Please consider adding support for this game now that fitness tracking is something they are officially implementing!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @MrGlenn.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing that picture!

Maybe you could support this suggestion about Pokemon Go. You can comment and vote on it to show your support. Be sure to also read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @MrGlenn.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing that picture!

Maybe you could support this suggestion about Pokemon Go. You can comment and vote on it to show your support. Be sure to also read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks, I didn't realise there was already an open request for it!

Best Answer

Hello @MrGlenn.

You're very welcome.

Be sure to support the suggestion if you have the time. It would be very useful for gather as much votes and comments as possible on those suggestions.

Best Answer

How can I get my steps from my fitbit flex to count on pokemon go? I'm using an iPhone 6

Best Answer
0 Votes