Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polar H7 heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are some topics here regarding the Polar H7 chest strap heart rate monitor; they discuss having it sync with surge or other fitbit bands.  I would like to request that you add support for the H7 to the android app.  I have a fitbit flex because it is so small and really just use it for the step/sleep.  When running I would like to have heart rate since I have the H7.

Please add support for H7 (and other chest straps) to supplement data.  Also it would be nice to have the heart rate charted rel time in the app to monitor it while running on treadmill.

Or.... does anyone know of some android apps that will work with H7 and show a nice screen/chart AND upload the activity with heartrate into fitbit website?  iCardio may be one, but heart rate capability is extra charge.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @kevin7! I found this thread that might help you with find a workaround to sync your information. Also you can vote for the idea Allowing Sync with Polar H7 on our Feature Request board. This forum is the ideal place for you to share your thoughts with the Fitbit Community and Fitbit product developers. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes