Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Fitbit Tracker Calorie Adjustment as "steps" vs "exercise"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daily activity seems to be syncing from the Fitbit app to MFP just fine.  I use a Fitbit Charge 2 which updates the Fitbit app which in turn updates MFP.  The exercise I do is synced as "Fitbit Tracker Calorie Adjustment" followed by a corresponding number of steps (e.g., 7000, 8000, etc.) in MFP.  Is there a way for MFP to record the data as an actual "run" or "cardio" session rather than just "adjusted steps".  As I mentioned, I use the Charge 2 and make sure to begin and start a session with the "Run" feature from the Charge 2 menu before beginning.  It logs in the fitbit app appropriately as a daily exercise, but it'd be nice if I could see my regular daily steps separate from my cardio sessions in the MFP app. 

I suppose my real question is:  Is there a way for my actual cardio sessions to appear separately from my daily steps within the MFP app? 

I'd be nice to see those separated within the MFP app.  Is this a question for the MFP forums?  Any input is welcome.  Thank you all.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Sklansky, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and I see you would like to see your daily step separate from your cardio session.

In this case, the integration doesn't recognized exercises coming from Fitbit since only steps will be sent over to your MFP account. Different with MFP, that is able to sync manually log exercises to your Fitbit account under your exercise history.

However you can see Fitbit steps and sleep apart in the "check-in" section of MFP. Of course this will be basic information, but it might be an alternative.

For more information visit our Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes