Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 12/19/17: MyFitnessPal/Fitbit syncing issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 12/19/2017: This issue is now resolved and you should be able to successfully sync your Fitbit/MFP accounts once again.

I am closing this thread but if the issue pops back up, I ask that you please create a new thread and reference this for a description of the issue. Thank you for your reports and continued patience.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.14.12 AM.png

Fitbit Update 12/18/2017: Some MyFitnessPal users have reported that they're experiencing issues with syncing their Fitbit information over to MFP.

MyFitnessPal is aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Please follow their article for updates here. I will also make sure to keep this thread updated with any new information.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
216 REPLIES 216
Yeah I even deleted both apps and reinstalled. Still not working.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this also. Tried all the tricks. 

Best Answer

It’s a problem on MFP new updated I’ve contaveed them and they are aware of the problem and gave me this link for updates: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2909540-service-went-down-overnight-affecting-...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Allison071276 wrote:

Thank you for all of that helpful info!  I’m still trying to figure this Charge thing out so... do you think this would also cause the lack of “chatter” on the device as well?

No, it shouldnt affect anything other than the not syncing issue.

I just did "quick add" calories in fitbit, and will be following that until MFP fixes their problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! I’m glad that I’m not the only one with this issue!! It’s not syncing either way for me either!! 

Best Answer

Does anyone know how we can maybe report it to get the problem fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like my FitBit App is now receiving information from myfitnesspal, but myfitnesspal is still not receiving information from FitBit, so it looks like we are making progress but no cigar yet . . . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has just started syncing again too.

Best Answer

Mine started to sync now too... 

Best Answer

It’s working now! Thank you 🙂

Best Answer

All working again. Thanks Fitbit and MyFitnessPal team 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Best Answer

It’s working for me now.

Best Answer

I didn’t look last night but as of this morning all is back to syncing both ways. Thanks for support knowing my Fitbit wasn’t only problem. Have a Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year - and to others Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa!!

Best Answer
working!
Best Answer

I can't specifically answer your question, but I can say that today the problem with syncing seems to have been solved, not due to anything I did.  

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 12/19/2017: This issue is now resolved and you should be able to successfully sync your Fitbit/MFP accounts once again.

I am closing this thread but if the issue pops back up, I ask that you please create a new thread and reference this for a description of the issue. Thank you for your reports and continued patience.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.14.12 AM.png

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer