Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 12/19/17: MyFitnessPal/Fitbit syncing issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 12/19/2017: This issue is now resolved and you should be able to successfully sync your Fitbit/MFP accounts once again.

I am closing this thread but if the issue pops back up, I ask that you please create a new thread and reference this for a description of the issue. Thank you for your reports and continued patience.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.14.12 AM.png

Fitbit Update 12/18/2017: Some MyFitnessPal users have reported that they're experiencing issues with syncing their Fitbit information over to MFP.

MyFitnessPal is aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Please follow their article for updates here. I will also make sure to keep this thread updated with any new information.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
216 REPLIES 216

iam also having the same issue so i checked with myfitnesspal

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the 
MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.  Please check back for further updates.

Best,
Logan
MyFitnessPal Staff

this issue is coming from myfitnesspal hopefully it will be fixed soon 

Best Answer

My husband and I are both having the same issue.  We disconnected myfitness pal and fit bit from each other and then reconnected but, still not communicating with each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I noticed this morning that MyFitnessPal data is no longer appearing in Fitbit.

It was working fine yesterday - is there some kind of outage or server/database problem going on?

Best Answer

I have been experiencing this also. I found this from MyFitnessPal

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2909540-service-went-down-overnight-affect...

Best Answer
Hi yes I have done the same asa its still not working, hoping it will sort itself out

Thank you for replying
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not working for me either. I’ve disconnected and reconnected about 4 times today and still not working. Would be grateful for a fix! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, looks like I'll just have to wait 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's an issue with myfitnesspal, link to forum on myfitnesspal: Fitbit sync issue

It's a case of sitting and waiting I'm afraid.

Best Answer

Hi there,

I have tried disconnecting both and reconnecting...uninstalling apps and reinstalling....resetting my fitbit and still its not tranferring the information!

Can anyone help please...end of my tether with it! 

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's an issue with myfitnesspal, link to forum on myfitnesspal: Fitbit sync issue

It's a case of sitting and waiting I'm afraid.

Best Answer

No issue till today but now my 2 3rd party accounts wont sync. Trying to revoke mfp access to my HR2 (per the mfp advice) as a form of reset but struggling to find how on here?

Best Answer
Much appreciated the info! Have a good one!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the update 👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitness pal with Not show my exercise from my Alta hr and it is syncing/ paired....how do I get my exercise to show up on my fitness pal? TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the heads up.

--
))<>((
Best Answer
0 Votes

i have done everything step by step but I cant see my day meals from myfitnesspal in fitbit app :((

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing is happening to me. Suddenly my steps and calories won't sync between myfitnesspal and fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Super frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already done all of the suggested things I found such as- log out, log back in, revoke access, turn off phone, disconnect etc.  I have tried everything.  The food and water I log on myfitnesspal does not sync to my fitbit and the steps I have taken from my fitbit do not sync to myfitnesspal.  

Best Answer
0 Votes