Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-connecting to WW App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looks like this has been asked several times, and I have attempted the suggestions. On 6/1/20 my activity minutes recorded on my WW app. On 6/3 and 6/5 they did not. I reached out to WW and tried their suggestons to no avail. I have read previous suggestions on this site, as well, also with no success. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You need to call the WW 800 number. WW staff does not know how to fix things like this.

Its a WW problem as well not a Fitbit one

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Idaho21girl A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

I would like you to confirmed that your tracker/watch is syncing to your Fitbit account in order to transfer data to your WW account. If it's syncing but you're still experiencing difficulties, please contact WW, they will continue assisting you and providing you with further options. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have had the same problem.  I’ve contacted Fitbit twice, and WW once—no success.  I have Inspire HR, and it quit syncing with WW, also on 6/6/20 at

3:26 pm.  I am unable to get

Fit Points calculated on WW app.  Fitbit and WW staff, excellent and patient, but didn’t help this situation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to call the WW 800 number. WW staff does not know how to fix things like this.

Its a WW problem as well not a Fitbit one

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer