Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Brick Health will not sync now with fit bit 1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.  I use the fit bit 1 in conjunction with Red Brick Health for discounts on my health insurance through my job.  It has work flawlessly all last quarter and most of this quarter.  So since July has been no issues.  Now it has been disconnected from Red Brick and when i try to reconnect it says "Internal Server error".  I contacted red brick and no response yet.  But if i attempt to connect any of the other devices it has listed   (-like fitbug, or body media, or garmin, etc...)  it functions properly asking for username and passowrd to sync.  An entirely differnt page shows up when trying to sync fit bit.  So now I am thinking it is a problem with fit bit.

My fit bit 1 is still syncing fine with my phone app as well as my desktop computer.  This error has showed up only a few days ago, and  this same error message has shown up on 3 different computers i have tried to use. 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Red Brick uses Fitbit's open API and integrates it into their own app. You need to discuss the issue with them.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Red Brick uses Fitbit's open API and integrates it into their own app. You need to discuss the issue with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes