Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove FIT UHC (United Healthcare Motion) off my Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried everything to remove United Healthcare off my Charge 2.  I revoked the access off the applications tab.  I've tried going to the Menu Items and turn it off but it keeps turning back on (both website and app)  I've factory reset the Charge and it's like a bad cold, it just keeps coming back.  Is there anyone that was successful and removing this off?  We switched healthcare providers and I don't need this any more.  I've tried login into the United Healthcare FIT site as well to remove it but does not show that I have an active account.  I would love to get this off of my account so I can bring back my step counter goals per hour, FIT UHC replaces the Steps Per Hour goal with their own.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Hi there @alredxiii, welcome to our Fitbit Community, awesome to have you here!

I was reading you are unable to remove United Healthcare and thank you for letting me know you have reviewed already your application settings.

Since I believe this is a wellness program so this works in a different way and should have separate section in your Dashboard that is apart from third party applications.

The indications to remove wellness program should be:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right.
  2. Click Settings > Fitbit Wellness > Leave Program.

Once you leave the program, your data will no longer be shared with the program administrator, so I'm wondering if you have come across with this section in your online Dashboard?

Let me know how it goes and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even if you remove their access, you can't remove the menu item from the app, and when you try to remove it from a browser it resets to showing it the next time it syncs.

Best Answer

I tried to locate Wellness Programs I do not see that on my settings.  The option is still showing on my Menu Options.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.50.43.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-20 at 12.52.33.png

Best Answer

Well it seems you can't delete it at all.

So for anyone looking this up in the future, don't install the UHC app on your fitbit unless you want to keep it there forever.

Best Answer

This did not appear to work for me.

Best Answer

Hi there @Sarahjgreen14@alredxiii and @WilliamCobb. My apologies for the late response.

I wanted to let you know that this issue that all of you are experiencing has been reported already to our teams to investigate further. I recommend to make sure you have left the program from your end in the meantime. It seems this is a glitch affecting this portion of your Fitbit Dashboards.

If I got more details I will be posting here. Thank you all for bringing this to my attention and for all your patience.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have read all suggestions and followed advice ane no luck removing the UHC app. Please advise if and more importantly when UHC releases the handcuffs from our devices 👍🏼

Best Answer

I too am experiencing the same thing, will be following along for a resolution on this issue.

Best Answer

The problem is that it installed itself on mine when I got the UHC Motion App......and now I can't remove it off of the fitbit itself.  Spend hours on the phone yesterday with Fitbit and UHC and it is not coming off.  Would like to figure out why this can't be removed.  I would like to add the new insurance program and can't until this is removed.

Best Answer

Hello there @william09@DKalgren and @SunsetRunner, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community.

I would like to confirm if you have contacted UHC directly to request the removal of this motion program?

Until you are removed from this motion program, you will be able to removed this from your Dashboard and sync your trackers to save the changes.

Keep me posted how it goes and if you have tried this already.

Best Answer
Hi.

I was on the phone with United Healthcare Motion for 40 Minutes and they
tried to help me as well. The lady said she would send it on and someone
else would come tact me and I haven't heard anything.

I have tried all everyone has asked of me. I am not sire what else to do.

If you have any ideas I would appreciate it.

Dawn
Best Answer

I've been on the phone with United Healthcare for 28 minutes now and they have no idea how to help...they know there is an issue, and I keep explaining that no matter how I try, I can't get their app off of my fitbit and I can't stop the app from sending me "update emails" and the fitbit from buzzing to let me know that I have (haven't) earned a dollar for my daily progress. This is incredibly irritating, and I'm considering switching to a new device if Fitbit or UHC doesn't get this figured out--soon. This has been going on for me for over three months now with no solution. Ridiculous.

Best Answer

I was removed from UHC program and no longer receive any emails from them, my account is not in their system anymore (I confirmed by trying to log in, my email is not recognized anymore), yet UHC app is still on my Fitbit.

Where can I find Fitbit Wellness?

Can you please screenshot your menu to show how to find it?

Best Answer
I am in the same spot. I am no longer connected to UHC. Have spoken to
nice people at Fitbit as well as UHC Motion and no one can figure it out.

I'm wondering if it is because we ordered through UHC. It is crazy if I
have to buy another fitbit. I wonder if UHC would buy it back from me.? I
just don't know.
Best Answer

I didn't order through UHC. I ordered from Amazon and then installed UHC app later. Still unable to remove it.

Best Answer
Well I guess there goes that theory of mine. I don't want to have to buy
another fitbit. I hope that someone comes along with the magic formula.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Howdy fitbiters!  I have been in contact with UHC and they have escalated this issue over to Fitbit and was advised that they will find resolve within a week or so.  When this is all said and done, I am thinking we all need to participate in a remove UHC challenge within this group 🙂 in the meantime, lets just blame Putin until all is right with the world and our lil Bits around our wrists....

Best 

William 

Best Answer
Thanks for the update William. You made me laugh. If anyone finds out the
answer please post here and we will all be happy campers!

Have a good night.
Dawn
Best Answer
0 Votes

howdy @ILV, I did the same thing!  its gotta be the Russians LOL

Best 

William 

Best Answer
0 Votes