Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove FIT UHC (United Healthcare Motion) off my Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried everything to remove United Healthcare off my Charge 2.  I revoked the access off the applications tab.  I've tried going to the Menu Items and turn it off but it keeps turning back on (both website and app)  I've factory reset the Charge and it's like a bad cold, it just keeps coming back.  Is there anyone that was successful and removing this off?  We switched healthcare providers and I don't need this any more.  I've tried login into the United Healthcare FIT site as well to remove it but does not show that I have an active account.  I would love to get this off of my account so I can bring back my step counter goals per hour, FIT UHC replaces the Steps Per Hour goal with their own.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Hi there @william09 and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @NickValera. I understand creating a new account is not the best solution and I appreciate all your feedback.

Rest assure we are still investigating this issue to find a viable solution, however at the moment I haven;t received more details or updates.

As soon more information arise I will let you know.

See you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

We I am another victim of this crime.

Thank you for sharing all this information it is flustering that one company can hold this over numerous users, and the only option is to reset the system and hide from it.  No customer support from Fitbit.  Sadness.

Best Answer

Hello there @McGooUHChater, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and for the troubles of this glitch. Rest assure we are working to find a solution, I'm aware this is taking longer than expected and note that changing accounts is just an optional workaround and not an actual solution.

If I got more updates I will visiting this thread.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

The Fitbit response on this issue has been horrendous. My particular situation is similar to these, but on top of that, my UHC motion resets in the middle of the night, vibrates, and wakes me up. I have been in contact with Fitbit on this issue for over two months and never gotten farther than ‘We are working to find a solution’. That is not very convincing at this point and I am not convinced they are concerned about this issue at all. All I am looking for is something more substantial than that they are reviewing the issue and that there is some hope that there will be a solution coming. I am very close to giving up on Fitbit and going with a product with superior customer service.

Best Answer

Same issue, following along

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, and wasted 20 minutes on the phone as well.

Can someone please get the UHC app off of my Charge 2!

Moderator Edit: Word Choice

Best Answer

I was removed from the program, and no longer have access to any of it.  Still waiting for a resolution of removing the UHC off my fitbit.  Have even tried to set up a new acct and sync my fitbit with that, and to no avail, UHC is still on my fitbit!  ugh! so frustrating!  Please do something abt this! Thanks

Best Answer

Hey support any update on this one? Been watching this thread for a few months and haven't a resolution come up or than switch off from Charge2? Any other solutions to get the UHC off my fitbit, thanks for your help. 

Best Answer

Agreed, it is very frustrating that they’re not doing anything to help us get rid of the UHC app.  Either pay me the $3 a day I’m earning, or yank it off my Fitbit!

Best Answer

Fitbit please assist

Best Answer
0 Votes
That isn't true. The only way I got rid of it was to open a whole new
account with . different email and it went away.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, but I don’t want to lose my lifetime miles and badges.  There’s gotta be a fix for this!

Best Answer
I understand but it was the only way I could do it. Lost everything I had
too. I too thought there had to be a fix to it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there fellas, thank you for keep sharing your comments regarding this issue. So far as moderators we do not have further details or new information from what I have posted before. At the moment this still under investigation since is not possible to remove UHC from the Charge 2.

I'm always giving follow up to this issue and if new details arise, I will visiting this thread.

Best Answer
I habe tried changing my email and deleting my acct to get the UHC off my
fitbit, but to no avail did that work for me! Still waiting patiently for a
resolution!
Best Answer

Hi there @SunsetRunner, thank you for trying these workaround to resolved this issue. I appreciate a lot your patience while our team work on this. 

I apologize for the frustration, we are aware this affects our members heavily, and are working to do everything we can to get this removed from your tracker.

If new information arise, I will let you know.

Best Answer

If there is no software solution, I would appreciate a hardware exchange for a new Charge 2 to sync to our accounts.  That should fix the problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really? For some reason I do not believe you.
It has been months for me I don’t know how long for anyone else, but here is an idea how about you replace my Fitbit?

Update:

I did not purchase from United, it was purchased from Fitbit directly.
So their virus is on my tracker.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

Hi there @LawshrinkMD and @McGooUHChater. I will sound repetitive by saying that I appreciate the fact you bring this to my attention and the feedback provided for this situation.

So far that's all the information I got available for this and I'm waiting for more details to keep you informed. I know you have tried this already, just make sure you have been removed from this program in the meantime.

Questions or requests of replacement are not handle through the Fitbit Community, for more information refer to our Returns & Warranty section.

See you later and when I got more details, rest assured I will be sharing with you this information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even though I have a blaze2 but want to buy an ionic for the motion program I was wondering if Fitbit  ever got started allowing all products to work the motion program. Being that charge 2 is now obsolete , will the charge3 work. If so why not any others

Best Answer
0 Votes