Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollerblading (inline skate) sync to Strava doesn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my "rollerblading" activities to sync to Strava when using Fitbit on my pixel watch. It is a GPS activity so I don't understand why it doesn't work. 

Now that I think about it canoeing also does not sync to Strava from Fitbit

Thanks.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

In the past, it's been said that GPS activies sync to Strava. However, with more GPS activities supported by Fitbit this is no longer true. Only a subset of GPS activities sync to Strava (walk, run, bike, maybe hike - not sure about this one). That hasn't changed in years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hasn't changed in years does not mean that it can't work in the future. Both have canoe and inline skate as activities so it is within the realm of possibility to that they could make it work. 

Best Answer

@randmcnally just saying it isn't Fitbit's priority. Even regular activities that should sync often don't for many users. Fitbit integration with Strava was always very poor and it's not going to change anytime soon. Your only option is to post a feature suggestion in Product Feedback forum and be very patient 🤷 However, you should be able to export TCX files from any GPS activity and upload them manually to Strava. Not ideal, just workaround but should suffice for now.

Best Answer

I have the same issue with Mountainbiking and Kajak. It seems that only the default activities like running, walking, biking are synced to strava. That's a no go for such a big fitness app/device company.

Best Answer