Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run data transfer to Endomondo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I run using my Fitbit the statistics are recorded correctly. When this data is transferred to Endomondo it includes any steps for the day corrupting the run stats. Any way of only transferring the run data and not the steps?
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kalahari1

Have moved this thread from the Surge to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for moving the post Smiley Wink

@Kalahari1 It's nice to see new faces around! Currently, Fitbit will sync steps and distance to Endomondo even though you track the exercise it won't sync like that to it. Also, Endomondo will transfer activities to Fitbit. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Kalahari1

Have moved this thread from the Surge to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for moving the post Smiley Wink

@Kalahari1 It's nice to see new faces around! Currently, Fitbit will sync steps and distance to Endomondo even though you track the exercise it won't sync like that to it. Also, Endomondo will transfer activities to Fitbit. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

Happy Fitbitting @ most awesome community

Hi Silvia Cat Happy

@Kalahari1

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipies and much more.

Kitten

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I have a problem with the FitBIt - Endomondo connection. All my steps are beeing synced between FitbBit and Endomondo daily but when I use Fitbit for sports (Running etc.) the data is not beeing synced to Endomondo. Why is that so??

Hope some can help me solve this problem. Thanks

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Ramsli! Fitbit will sync steps, distance, calories and sleep to Endomondo. When you're doing an activity with your Fitbit , it should sync the data mentioned above. However, it won't sync the activity as you see it in your account just the information. 

You can learn more about this integration by checking this third-party post

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

is there any plans to run activity data to endomondo like as fitbit to strava?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @alfiadi! So, each third-party application will sync different things. In this case, Endomondo will sync activities to Fitbit and Fitbit to Endomondo will transfer steps, distance, calories and sleep. 

Strava will sync activities to Fitbit as manually logged activities but will not include GPS or heart rate data from Strava. Instead, Fitbit will sync only recorded activities to Strava. You can continue learning more about this by checking this third-party post

Also, here's the third-party post FAQ to learn more about how Fitbit works with these apps. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it not possible to transfer Fitbit GPS data to Endomondo?

Best Answer