Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper still counting time paused during Fitbit Ionic Run (adds time to run)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I track a GPS run using my Ionic, everything syncs to Runkeeper and Strava successfully.  However, if I pause during that run, Runkeeper will still add the time that I had paused to the total time used for the run.  For instance, if I decide to do mile repeats, but pause and take a 2 minute rest after each mile, Fitbit and Strava only count the time in which I was timing/tracking the run.  Runkeeper adds the time in which I was paused.  Maybe the integrate in a way which just counts the start and end time, and nothing else.  Has anyone seen this?  Has anyone found a way around this, OTHER THAN ending the run after each repeat and starting a fresh run?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @DwayneRunsIt.

Thanks for sharing those details on the matter.

In this case I'd like to recommend that you try getting in touch with RunKeeper directly as it seems to be occurring on their end rather than on our. Keep in mind that these integrations are handled by the third parties themselves and thus they should be able to take a closer look at what is going on.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes