Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senza keto App usage

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using Senza  keto tracking app. I am suppose to be able to upload my Fitbit data to them.  The Senza app says they are connected but not receiving information.  Your app doesn't list Senza .

What do I do?

Tracy 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@TracyGall It's great to see you around. I appreciate the details mentioned. 

Sorry for the delayed reply. Fitbit has an open API which means that there are tons of apps that use it to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third-party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Senza has Fitbit on their profile I went through their steps to sync. Its says its sync'd but they tell me they are not receiving data.  You guys dont have Senza on your app combatabilty list.

Do I have to have a certain Fitbit? I have an inspire hr.

Still at a loss, 

Tracy Gallagher 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TracyGall Thanks for getting back.

I appreciate that you mentioned you searched on their website. Since Fitbit has an open API, they will need to troubleshoot this with you because you already connected both accounts. 

Catch you later. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this issue ever resolved?  I seem to have the same problem.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
No it wasn't Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I wasn’t the only one having trouble but it’s unfortunate it wasn’t resolved.  

Best Answer
0 Votes