Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server error trying to connect to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to connect Fitbit to myfitnesspal but when I click connect I get an error: "Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue."

Anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @jlisi.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced.

MyFitnessPal is currently working to resolve an issue that prevents some users to sync their data with them. If you followed the instructions in this article to connect Fitbit with MyFitnessPal without luck, you can give a try to the troubleshooting steps provided on MyFitnessPal web site.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Tried everything on their website. Also reported it to them. Nobody can seem to figure it out. Apparently MFP has escalated to level two, but still waiting for results. It has been a week now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update, @jlisi.

I would recommend keeping an eye on their website. Once any update be available, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience while dealing with this situation.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this ever get resolved? I’m having the same issue, started last week (04/27/22).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

If you haven't done so, please revoke access between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal and link them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

You can find some other useful troubleshooting steps in this article.

MyFitnessPal has recently updated the list of known issues with integration partners. For more information, please visit this post.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes