Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-health integration compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I see that fitbit finally managed to get some intergration with shealth but all that gets synced is sleep data. I took a screenshot of it in shealth. Why not carry kver steps? I woild like to run without a phone even if it just counts steps. I attached the screenshot below

Screenshot_20170324-172815.png

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @mchand, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! Many third party integrations are not developed by our initiative. Integrations that are not officially supported, are made by the third party service using our open API and we cannot control which information is going to sync with your Fitbit account.

Each integration works differently and not all your Fitbit information is going to sync in the same way with these apps.

To learn more about supported integration, please visit the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership or take a look at these post for more details: Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

If this is something in which you're interested, please take a look at this Feature Suggestion: S Health & Fitbit integration and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let us know what you'd like to see in the future!

Thank you for your feedback and your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes