Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I log exercises in Fitbit and MyFitnessPal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my Fitbit to log my exercise each day.  I was also manually entering the same information in MyFitnessPal app dashboard.  Should I not do that?  Should I only manually log food in the MyFitnesspal app dashboard or the Fitbit app dashboard?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @Sjacobs.

Thanks for your question.

Since the steps recorded by your Fitbit device are synced to MyFitnessPal it won't be necessary to manually enter them on their side. In this post you can find more information about how this integration works.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. What about the exercise though.   Should I manually enter that in MyFitnessPal?   Should I only use MyFitnessPal for logging food?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your question, @Sjacobs.

If your activity has been registered by your Fitbit device, you don't need to log it in my MyFitnessPal. You can manually log in MyFitnessPal those activities that can't be recorded by your Fitbit device or in case that you forgot to wear your Tracker.

You can only use MyFitnessPal for logging food and it should be reflected in your Fitbit account too.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes