Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since revoking access to MyFitnessPal I can't connect it to my Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had trouble with the food and exercise logged in MyFitnessPal not syncing with my Fitbit app. The steps from Fitbit were passing to MyFitnessPal though. I did as the forums suggested and revoked access to MyFitnessPal but now I can't connect again. Even if I tick all the boxes to allow MyFitnessPal to access my data I get the message "To connect your FitBit account please allow MyFitnessPal to access all FitBit data points." This happens on both the app and the website. It seems that FitBit is not allowing MyFitnessPal access despite me telling it to.

How can I get this to work again?

Thanks

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Same here, app has been garbage all week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue! This is the second time this week I've had problems with the two apps syncing - or not! I've sent a message to MFP tech support but that was mainly as I couldn't find a way to contact Fitbit support, I'm not sure whose end the problems are originating from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started experiencing the Fitbit steps not syncing to MFP today so I revoked access and reconnected on both devices and got the same message you got. I think this has something to do with the MFP maintenance that was supposed to be completed last Friday but got rescheduled to today. I think Fitbit is also working on their own update as well. Unfortunately, I think the only thing we can do now is to wait. It's frustrating, I know, because I've had to disconnect and reconnect all week but what can we do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here... I faffed around and managed to do it 💪🏼

I revoked access on Fitbit then went on to MFP page not the app and disconnected my Fitbit device and removed the Fitbit app off MFP which is on right hand side of the page (even after disconnecting) . I then reinstalled Fitbit on linked apps on MFP and it works now fine . Fingers crossed it stays working 

Best Answer