Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singapore Specific - Healthy365 App and Fitbit not working.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Here are the issues 
1. All new users require using Google account for Fitbit account

2. Singapore's Healthy365 App allows the step counter in Fitbit to work with it and gain points if we are active. 

3. The Healthy365 App just recently gave a notice that the "Healthy 365 App does not support Facebook and Google Log in currently. 

4. I have tried and it says the (internal browser) cookie is not enabled and I cannot log into Fitbit via the Healthy365 app.

Basically I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Am I able to revert to Fitbit Account rather than Google to circumvent this issue?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

H365 updated to support Google login now.

1000103067.jpg

 It work fine now.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

Hi @WilzWong

Have you tried the steps in this support PDF on how to set up a tracker? (Link). When you go to link you account with Fitbit, you should be presented with a Fitbit authentication (Log in) page. From here you should choose your login method as Google, and then log into your account. Once logged in you should be able to link the two accounts.

Unfortunately once you've migrated to a Google account there is no way to revert back to a Fitbit account. Third party integrations shouldn't see or care about how you log into your Fitbit account, they will just be looking for an authentication token. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Basically, my Fitbit stopped working so I connected my Healthy365 to my old Tempo 4C issued by HPB previously. Then when I tried to connect to my Fitbit again, it tells me my cookie is not enabled when I have enabled all cookies. Now I cannot log into Fitbit via the Healthy365 app, just as you described.

How have you solved it?

Best Answer

Yup same here, was helping my mom to set up her versa and faced similar issues as to what you mentioned. I'm hoping there are workarounds, otherwise we might just need to wait for support/integration for google login again..

Best Answer
I set up a new Fitbit account and made sure it's not migrated to Google.
Hope that helps you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the issue. That app shouldn't be sticky with how we log in but somehow they chosen the laziest way via an internal browser that don't accept cookies.

The only fastest way is to use the old Fitbit account but even if I want to set up a new account, I am forced to use Google login.

----

Nope. Both HPB and Fitbit doing nothing while they happily touted national steps program is supported by Fitbit.

Feel **ahem** cheated 

----

How to do that? Everywhere I go I need to use Google login

Best Answer
You're right. It is frustrating. Hope it's resolved soon.
Best Answer

Hello, have you already solved the HRV problem? Is it showing you well? Fitbit 6 is bad for me. 25ms

Best Answer
0 Votes

Inspire 2 user here. Facing same issue. New account created using google sync to log in and now HPB is unable to recognise the fitbit app using google login.

I wanted to email both HPB contact centre with Fitbit in one email so they can work together at the backend but Fitbit doesn't have an email address

Anyone had any resolution with either vendor?

Best Answer

Your best bet is to email HPB. Give a good description. Let them know you now log in with your Google Credentials. They can troubleshoot and contact fitbit.

This probably requires revoking and setting up HPB, I noticed my Strava stopped syncing when I switched over. 

Best Answer
Thanks! I've sent an email. They're rectifying it at the backend. Hope it
functions soon.
Best Answer

I also faced the same problem when I created the Fitbit account using Google login. I am now stuck with the inability to sync my Fitbit Versa 3 with the HPB 365 App!  Fitbit, please allow us revert to either email and password login or Google sign-in after we have synced with HPB 365 app. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Angela, how did you setup a new Fitbit account? Can't find such option, Google is forcing all new Fitbit accounts to be used under Google account. Do share if you found a loophole, thanks.

Best Answer

That's right, both HPB Health 365 is not doing a **ahem** thing about it. Call n brought this matter up 6 months ago n they kept saying they are looking into it! Seem they are paying lip service while touring Singaporean to be healthy with nation wide promotion. No wonder the SG AG Office found HPB wasting lot of money with many tracker overbought n doing nothing!

Best Answer

I have tried to register in fitbit as a independent account without linking to google. I verified the email and was ready to log in, just to be told that the account i created doesn't exist (I chat with the CS team from fitbit). Fitbit claimed the only way to login or register now is only by google account (for new user).

HBP 365 wise... it's still cookies disabled upon login. I've sent enquiry to HBP 365, but not sure when they will reply hahaha

Best Answer
Had written to HPB Healthy 563 but their replies is rather evasive. Seem
that they did not going to update their H365 App to support Google Login.
Their suggestion is to use another App that H365 supports.
Ironically, their counterpart HiSG App by HPB ( another HPB Health
promotion) supports Google Login.
What a let down by HPB!
Best Answer

Does not help. We are being forced to use Google Log In which is different from the fitbit authentication method needed by HPB Healthy365.

Both organisations are not talking to each other. I wonder why Singapore's efficiency is so lacking in this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Up till now no word heard either from Fitbit or HPB. Both are pushing blame to each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes. I have the fitbit with me for review. I had it for a month just want to ensure I give FitBit the chance the solve this but no....Singapore is a little red dot for them and no resources to solve this. Google Management on this is horrible got money to buy the company but no one to solve issues. Greed lah!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Judging by our experience here, i will not say anything good for their overpriced tracker. They have to solve this. Just this week, Fitbit Australia was sued by Australia's consumer rights group. This is something that Singapore's CASE should do. Only when they know consumers in Singapore are not to be meddled with will they sit up and do the right thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes