Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singapore Specific - Healthy365 App and Fitbit not working.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Here are the issues 
1. All new users require using Google account for Fitbit account

2. Singapore's Healthy365 App allows the step counter in Fitbit to work with it and gain points if we are active. 

3. The Healthy365 App just recently gave a notice that the "Healthy 365 App does not support Facebook and Google Log in currently. 

4. I have tried and it says the (internal browser) cookie is not enabled and I cannot log into Fitbit via the Healthy365 app.

Basically I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Am I able to revert to Fitbit Account rather than Google to circumvent this issue?

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I participate in HiSG and H365. I did not have this issue when I switched over from Fitbit account to Google Account. When my son enrolled in HiSG, he faced the same issue as you mentioned. The cookie issue in H365 app. We feedback to H365 for some time and the app was not updated.

So I was curious on why it works for me, and did a comparison with my son's Fitbit app. So the only differences are:

1. I am using default Samsung Internet, not using Edge or Chrome on my phone.

2. I do not have 2FA for my Google account.

After I changed my son's browser and switched off his Google account 2FA, he managed to switch his tracker to Fitbit for H365.

Perhaps 1 is not even necessary, since I cannot try that again. Anyways, no harm trying without 1 and see if it works. If it doesn't, then change the default app.

I will feedback to HPB on the solution if this works for more people.

Cheers

Best Answer

Just created an account to say thanks. Turning off 2FA for the Google account worked for me. I was able to sign in on Healthy365 app even though my Fitbit account is on Google. Once signed in successfully, I just reactivated 2FA on Google and seems fine so far. Will report back if there is any issue encountered down the road.

Best Answer

Managed to connect Fitbit with your suggestions above but it's not syncing to 365. Please assist.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you manage to sync your info to 365?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After I read your answer, I did something that should not be done by all users - to take down a security feature. Yes, the 2FA needed to be switched off so that the Google system would not view the Healthy365 as a threat. Just disable 2FA from the Google Account security section.

Secondly, you do not need to use another browser. 

I did it and the H365 app now switched to Fitbit. 

I promptly went back and switched the 2FA back on, which I hope will not affect H365 tracking. 

Will be monitoring. 

PS...who would have thought the 2FA is the culprit? That means the H365 app is not secure at all if someone takes your login credentials.

Best Answer

Once I have some steps logged in will try at the end of the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Kaizenister, by switching off the 2FA in Google account and sign into Healthy 365 using Google account works! After successful signing in, i go back to Google account setting to reenable it. The Healthy 365 is syncing the steps and sleep correctly as the Fitbit apps, working fine so far. Thank you all for the inputs in this thread, appreciate it.

Best Answer

Everything is fine now..syncs well next day onwards. I enabled the 2FA and the issue happened again, as such I have to disable the 2FA and everything is working fine, as of now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After reenabling 2FA in Google account, and it has been 2 days, the Fitbit app and Healthy 365 app are still syncing (Steps, MVPA and Sleep) correctly without issue. 

Best Answer

I synched for two days now with no issues.

First make sure Fitbit is talking to the band and sync correctly. After that see if H365 and Fitbit are taking with each other 

If not working relink H365 and Fitbit again. Remember switch off 2FA via Google account.

Best Answer

All's working fine after turning on the 2FA. Fingers crossed! Thanks everybody in the community for the great help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: 2 weeks later.

All working well

Steps, activity, sleep all are recording.

Google wallet works too.

Best Answer

I deactivated 2FA, but still missing something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In google security settings, turn off skip password when possible

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't have skip password at Security tag!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here are the steps. 
0. Install the Fitbit App and link your tracker to fitbit app first to make sure it works. As of now the only way to register is using google account. 
1. Go to www.google.com You will see that it is a search page but that is not what we are after 
2. Go to the top right corner with your profile picture if you already logged into Google Account before. If not, Sign In with the same Google Account as in step 0. 
3. Click your profile picture 
4. On the left bar you will see security and click it

WilzWong_0-1706973523138.png

Step 5. Go to "2-Step verification" and turn it off. Google will ask to verify you again. Once you are verified, click the blue button to turn it off

WilzWong_1-1706973600820.png

Step 6: Go to Healthy365 App. Log in and then follow instructions in the user guide for setting up other fitness trackers.
https://hpb.gov.sg/docs/default-source/pdf/h365-set-up-fitness-tracker-userguide.pdf

Step 7. When you prompt Fitbit trackers, there will be a login page. Use the google login that you use on the fitbit app. 

NOTE: Again, make sure you are using the same Google Account as the Fitbit App 

Step 8. It should be linke and best to initialise the first sync between Healthy365 and the tracker. 

Step 9. Use the tracker for 2-3 days and synch at the end of the day to make sure it works. 

Step 10. Go back to google account and turn on 2-step verification to secure your google account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best to spell out your steps then we can help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, WilzWong for the detailed instruction. I already did what you mentioned, but still cannot link. That's why I ask any other steps that I missed? I even removed Passkey log in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not even see Passkey Log in option. best that you do a screen shot. Perhaps it is not what you did not do, it is that you do everything, and that stops the process from being successful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If a first you  don't suceed, try try again. I did so many things and undo so many things, finally succeed. I believe, its the Google account password memory, as I redo google account password, then success. Thanks a million!

Best Answer
0 Votes