Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrated...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Sense 2 and have had it for a while now. I used Power Sync to link to the Apple Health app. This past week has been a nightmare for syncing. 

I recently upgraded to iOS 17 on the phone. I did not change settings in my Fitbit app nor Power Sync. I suddenly kept doubling my steps every time it synced. I finally got fed up when it reached 346,000 steps. I deleted the history because it was all mucked up for a week and threw everything off. 

I started fresh, turned off Power Sync and that didn't help. I reset everything back to "standards" and I now am not getting anything in Health. I also can't seem to authorize my Fitbit app on my phone to sync with Health now. Everything is on but I still get an error message. 

I'm inches from getting an Apple Watch. I was hoping to hold off for a bit, at least until next year. Has anyone else had problems and if so, how did you solve it? I'm looking for clear settings to make this all work, so please share if you have anything specific. I appreciate it. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0