Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps counted onto MFP but no calories earned

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Until yesterday, Fitbit was talking to MFP and MFP was letting me know how many calories I was burning throughout the day. That came in handy so I could adjust what I ate to my calorie intact. All of a sudden though, MFP isn't telling me how many calories my steps have earned me. I'm seeing how many steps I'm taking but there's a big fat 0 on calories earned. I'd love to be able to adjust my calories so they stay around 1200 per day but if I don't know how many I've earned, I can't do that. Any fixes for this? TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner! I saw this is your first post, so let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! 

If this was something you were able to see before, it would not hurt to try to reset the integration by revoking the access and re-link both of your accounts again. For more details the following post might be of your help.

Now keep in mind your calories will be transferred as a calorie adjustment and not as a separate calorie burned. Perhaps the following article may provide more details: Why am I not getting a Fitbit calorie adjustment?

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes