Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not syncing to Virgin Pulse

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past week, I've had issues with my Fitbit connecting to my Virgin Pulse account with our wellness program. I regularly had to disconnect and reconnect the Fitbit. I assumed the problem was with Virgin Pulse, but now I'm wondering if it's the Fitbit after all. My steps aren't showing up on my dashboard OR by clicking on the tile to get into my daily stats, despite what the message on the website says. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @TinaJM, my thought would be to contact Virgin Pulse, they are responsible for the link to your Fitbit account.

The best we can suggest is to revoke access to Virgin pulse and then set up the connection again.

My sister contacted VP and was told that they are aware of the problem and are working with Fitbit to get it resolved. After contacting them, my sister was added to a list so VP could send her updates.

Since this has nothing to do with the Android app I've moved your post to the third party help forum. Feel free to use the edit command to edit your title for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've contacted Virgin Pulse already, but i'm still experiencing the zero
steps bug everyone is talking about, so it is still related.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The two issues are completely unrelated. When tapping on the today tile doesn't the next page give correct info up to the time of the last sync if the tracker?

What do you see on www.fitbit.com?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rich_Laue and welcome to the Forums @TinaJM.

It's been some time already to I'd like if the situation has improved @TinaJM.

The situation with steps and calories has been resolved with the latest versions of the Fitbit app so please do download it. You can read more about it by clicking here.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this issue with IOS 13.3.1.

Best Answer
0 Votes