Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not syncing to my fitness pal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my accounts linked but I can only see my calories on the dashboard but not my steps in MFP. I have seen other people have had this problem but the solutions others have given does not help. The instructions they give you in the Fitbit app just don't make sense with what I am seeing on my phone. I have the updated dashboard.

i tried disconnecting Fitbit from MFP in the MFP app but I just hit disconnect and nothing happens cause when I go back under apps and devices it's there again immediately!! I can't get this disconnected. Help this is super annoying

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just checked the help pages for MFP. https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

They are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. They will update as information becomes available.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
19 REPLIES 19

I am having the same issue.  It's been 3 days of it now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and cant get it to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checked my MFP, steps are syncing from Fitbit without problem today and previous days. 

This should not be an Android app issue, Fitbit Dashboard backend communication with MFP would be handling this sync. 

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find a solution? I have the same issue. Mfp isn't showing steps, and fitbit isn't showing the food I'm entering from mfp. Mfp says it's connected with fitbit, but same thing happens when I try and disconnect... Its still there 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to disconnect the apps and reconnect about 2 weeks later, it wouldn't let me before that. Then once I reconnected they would sync again.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

The two have been syncing likeva dream until this weekend.  MFP posted the problem could be with Fitbit. It is such a helpful team application process with my fitness and weight loss, I hate losing momentum. Why aren't the steps syncing on MyFitnessPal? Thank you

Best Answer

My Fitness Pal is the product app.

Best Answer

Having same issue as of today 4/16. Nothing external is syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone figured out which app is causing MFP and Fitbit to not sync? My steps are not syncing onto MFP  today 4/16. They synced yesterday. I also tried to un-sync and re-sync according to suggestions and could not get fitbit to disconnect from MFP. Totally frustrating. 

Best Answer

Having the same issue and can't disconnect

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue since 04/16/2017.  This seems to be an issue that occurs periodically. I can get it to sync by revoking permission for MFP under settings/applications in the fitbit dasboard on myfitbit.com.  Unfortunately it only works for the initial sync after reconnecting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checked the help pages for MFP. https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

They are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. They will update as information becomes available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The food is syncing fine but my steps have stopped syncing since Friday and it's frustrating since I need to see my accurate caloric allotment based on my activity .... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same issue. Myfitnesspal is not syncing steps from my fitbit. Didn't sync yesterday either. I've also tried  disconnecting and reconnecting app but no joy. 😖 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of yesterday 4-17 my MFP and Fitbit mysteriously started to sync again... No update from either I just woke up to it... I'm glad just hope it doesn't go on the lamb again!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solved problem.  Found good guidance to go to MFP website ( not app), go to trouble shooting and search "What if data doesn't appear to be syncing from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal?".   Go to the section titled "Still no adjustment". Basically going to the Fitbit website ( log in), click gear icon, click on applications, revoke access for MFP (and other apps if not being used.  Then wait 15 minutes and then go back to MFP website and relying Fitbit on the main apps page

grampi1

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine started syncing again on April 17the. Check MFP help page. They were
updating there.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much ..yes it finally fixed itself, but Saturday and Sunday was not able to be corrected just happy it is ok now… thank you again
Best Answer
0 Votes