Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps pause function and Current time memory for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Guys,

Not sure if this is the place to put forward suggestions for tracker improvements but i have two issues i was hoping would be looked at getting fixed in the near future with the Ionic.

* First is the ability for the Ionic to remember the time/date if you down power it for any reason and turn it back on at a later date. In my case i work on a mine site and occasionally operate heavy mining equipment which, due to the vibration, gives me false steps so i either don't wear it or turn it off. I most users would then say `well why don't you just sync it to your mobile phone to bring it back into the current time`, i would but the mine has a no mobile phone policy which stops me form being able to do this. Surely this is an easy fix  almost every other piece of electronics in the world that keeps track of time can maintain the time into its memory.

* Secondly the ability for the Ionic to have an inegrated pause function or app for steps which would be even better for the above mentioned point. If this was implemented then there would be a need to ever turn the tracker off and i could just pause the step count whenever i was going to operate the equipment.

Cheers Guys!.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good morning, @BrendanT2486! Glad you found us in the forums. But let me point you in the right direction ...

The best place to post your ideas is in the Feature Suggestions Forum

1. First, search to see if anyone has already suggested your ideas. If they have, add your vote!
  2. If you don’t see your ideas listed, post them yourself, one idea per posting. Others can then add their votes to your suggestions.

Good luck! And stay safe at those mine sites! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Good morning, @BrendanT2486! Glad you found us in the forums. But let me point you in the right direction ...

The best place to post your ideas is in the Feature Suggestions Forum

1. First, search to see if anyone has already suggested your ideas. If they have, add your vote!
  2. If you don’t see your ideas listed, post them yourself, one idea per posting. Others can then add their votes to your suggestions.

Good luck! And stay safe at those mine sites! 

Best Answer
0 Votes