Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava account is not connecting with runs on Versa and isn't appearing on my Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

It is so frustrating but my strava account isn't connecting with my runs on my fitbit versa. My fitbit versa is working perfectly fine and showing my runs which is good, but isn't showing up on my strava account. Everything is connected, with blue tooth and wifi no connection problems. I only have 1 long walk that has shown up on my strava from Janaury and then was automatically picked up from my fitbit versa watch and then it appeared on my strava app on my fitbit and my phone, but have had no other runs added since which is so odd, as I do 3 a week. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem or has any advice to help? thank you, charlotte.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@charlottegw29 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

I will gladly assist you with this and thank you for checking the app settings. You can try revoking the access from Strava via the Fitbit website. Once this is done re-link both accounts. Also note that the integration works this way:

STRAVA

Strava.png
sync.png fitbitlogo.png   
  syncs.pngActivity.png  

• Activities from Strava are synced over to Fitbit as manually logged activities but will not include GPS or heart rate data from Strava
  • NOTE: Manually logged activities in Strava will NOT sync over, it needs to be a recorded activity (i.e. pressing the record button in the app)

fitbitlogo.png sync.pngStrava.png  syncs.pngActivity.png

• Only GPS recorded activities from Fitbit will sync to Strava
  • Heart rate data needs to be synced before ending a GPS activity for it to send to Strava (unless you're using Surge)

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes