Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava distance don’t add up to my overall distance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa is synced with my Strava app. Why don’t the miles logged from bike riding on Strava show up in my total day miles on my Fitbit dashboard? Meaning my total miles before the ride would be 6. I’ll ride 10 miles and my dashboard will only take a fraction of that. If they don’t work together what is the point of syncing the two together? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @fit_trischia, good to see you around and my apologies for the late response. I saw your Strava miles are not syncing correctly or not showing in your overall distance of your Dashboard.

For this, we need to review how the integration with Strava works in relation to your Dashboard. Keep in mind exercises recorded in Strava will be synced to Fitbit as manually logged activities, but will not include GPS or heart rate data from Strava.

Hence any manual activity does not add miles to your overall count. This doesn't mean it won't count, is only that the overall distance only account the distance based on the amount of your steps.

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes