Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Solver

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sync Solver is locking up when downloading the FitBit Data to Apple Health.

Used to work fine albiet a little slow on the active calories. Something is not right here. How is it that the two cannot talk together, FitBit and Sync Solver aren't talking, FitBit isn't talking to Apple. All we want is to enjoy our apps and to enjoy our good experiences with all 3. It is too easy to blame the other and bury ones head in the sand. The way I see it is

1. Apple is doing its holistic best to merge all health data into a meaningful database (and yes, can be self serving)

2. FitBit is doing the absolute best at providing fitness training with a reason to train - enjoyment (I do see the danger of Apples juggernaut encroaching on FitBit's domain)

3. Sync Solver has done it's best to make the above two to meet in a centerground where we all get what we want and deserve, the economics and politics of the situation should not involve us as users.

Thanks

Ron

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @floodgte I get your point and I agree with you. Even if Fitbit has publicly said they currently have no plans to integrate with Apple's HealthKit capabilities, I recommend you to feel free to post your opinion or vote for an existing idea in the Feature Suggestion section of the Community. In the meantime having Sync Solver has been great for all users to create a bridge between Fitbit and Apple Health to transfer your data.

Thank you for your feedback! See you around!

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @floodgte I get your point and I agree with you. Even if Fitbit has publicly said they currently have no plans to integrate with Apple's HealthKit capabilities, I recommend you to feel free to post your opinion or vote for an existing idea in the Feature Suggestion section of the Community. In the meantime having Sync Solver has been great for all users to create a bridge between Fitbit and Apple Health to transfer your data.

Thank you for your feedback! See you around!

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just curious if you ever got this to work or found a workaround.  Thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes

While it's not a seamless integration...it's not bad!

I'm careful not to cross-sync the same data points.

It's nice because I feel like I have the best of both sides feeding the other.

The two items that I don't like with the Sync Solver integration is that Fitbit reads in the steps at 'exercises' which muck up my exercise goals...but at least I get my total steps.

The second item is that I can't share heart rate across from either application.

I've posted in the Feature Request so my voice is heard but wanted others to know that Sync Solver does help some!

Best Answer
0 Votes