Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Fitbit with Omada Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New program with my employer is Omada Health can I sync their information with Fitbit information?

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you log in to Omada online, not through the Omada app, choose tracking from the menu on the left. From there you'll scroll down the page under "Activity" and there is an orange button "Connect Activity Tracker".

There you will choose Fitbit. You'll have to login to your Fitbit account and the choose all the things that you want to allow Fitbit/Omada to access. 

I just did it so I don' know how/if it works/worked but that' how you do it. 😊

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Hi there @DChristman, good to see you have joined to our Fitbit Community. You can review our page of supported integration apps. If the app to integrate with your Fitbit account is not there, most likely the integration between Omada and Fitbit is not possible.

it seems that it's not an official app, so you can contact Omada Health directly so they can give you further information. 

Hope this helps. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

+1 on this. I already log all my meals in Omada Health and it already tracks my weight using their custom scale. It would be great if Fitbit could pull that info in it's app. 

The reverse works already BTW. I.e Omada Health pulls steps data out of FitBit via Human API.

Best Answer

I would love to know if you ever found a way to sync the two.  I just signed up with Omada today and am now waiting to start.  It definitely would be easier to use one app and not enter information into both.

Best Answer

Nope I didn't find a way. @RobertoME please find a way to make this integration request to the team. 

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi there @arkulkarni and welcome to the Fitbit Community @dnyduck. Most of the third party integrations are not developed by our initiative, but by the third party services who uses our open API.

Although If this is something in which you're interested, please visit our Feature Suggestions board to contribute with your feedback. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

Thank you again for your feedback and for your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You cannotlink via an app, you have to go to Omada's actual website and link your fitbit that way for it to pull data from your fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We want the integration the other way. I.e. Fitbit app pulls the weight information from Omada. 

Best Answer

I've been trying & it isn't opening any connection. Omada says to initiate w/ Fitbit. Fitbit says to initiate w/ Omada.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you log in to Omada online, not through the Omada app, choose tracking from the menu on the left. From there you'll scroll down the page under "Activity" and there is an orange button "Connect Activity Tracker".

There you will choose Fitbit. You'll have to login to your Fitbit account and the choose all the things that you want to allow Fitbit/Omada to access. 

I just did it so I don' know how/if it works/worked but that' how you do it. 😊

Best Answer

Any new updates? Would like to see omada scale results pulled into my fit bit app automatically, not buy a new wifi scale .thanks!

Best Answer

Humm - where can i find the answer to this question? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never got an answer. I was on Omada for 2 years and just manually entered
my information. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Curious as to whether or not the Omada program/app pulls steps only or everything that you can enter/is reported by Fitbit. Their food reporting is far superior to Omada's... and their scales seem to be more accurate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm been with Omada 7 months. How can I upload my previous information to this new watch purchased today?

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 way (bilateral) sync of data between Omada and Fitbit would awesome. Did you ever get a response on if or when they could make it happen. 

Best Answer

4/25/2023, in Omada online tracking, there is nothing.  No "activity", no orange button, etc. 

4/25/2023, does not work.  No way to link Fitbit to Omada.

404- page does not exist.

Moderator Edit: Merged replies.

Best Answer

Omada is Sad.

Best Answer