Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync to LoseIt!.com

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a Samsung Gear2 it worked exactly 2 months, during those two months it worked well! It synced to LoseIt!.com for the exercise, water, steps, stairs, etc, automatically feeding it into the program, so I didn't have to. My Fitbit Blaze says it's synced, but it doesn't feed into LoseIt!.com, and LoseIt!.com doesn't feed into FitBit.com. I am really frustrated. Please help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SusanneCS, generally third party apps are in control of what they take or give to Fitbit, so we need to see what Lose-it does. In some cases Fitbit doesn't even know who is connected to them, but this is not tye case here.

Doing a quick search for the terms Lose-it AND Fitbit, i find a page on Lose-it that tells exactly what Lose-it takes(calories, steps, sleep) from and gives(Food) to Fitbit. This page also tells us how to connect lose-it to Fitbit.

Now if things are not syncing correctly the only thing from this end ww can do is remove lose-it by following the directions in this post, then re-connectingthe accounts.

I also found a Fitbit Help doc on Lose-it.

If this fails, then it would be time to contact Lose-it.

Note i simply used the tool available to us, a web search engine, Fitbit's forum search, and Fitbit's Help doc search. Help may be found below as a l8nk called help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lose It now requires you to upgrade to premium subscription in order to sync with your Fit Bit.

Lose It confirmed this in the Lose It forums under Fitness and Exercise/ Apps & Device Changes ( July 2017) .

I switched to MyFitnessPal.

Best Answer

Thank you for the insight @SunsetRunner

Best Answer
0 Votes