Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync to My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am brand new to my Flex (just yesterday), and have a question.  I have the device synced to My Fitness Pal, and last night when I went to bed, it was showing my steps as calories burned in MFP.  This morning when I woke up, that calorie burned count was 0.  Any idea why or where those calories went? The only thing I changed was setting a food plan in the Fitbit app, which now that I've done, I can't figure out how to change or delete it (and just use My Fitness Pal for my meal tracking). 

Any input on how to have these two accurately sync (or to remove my food plan in Fitbit) would be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I posted this earlier, and somehow it has gone missing.  Just started using my Flex yesterday, and synced it to My Fitness Pal.  At the end of the day, the calories burned from my steps were showing up on my MFP dashboard as 100 calories burned, when I woke up this morning, it was at 0.  Where did they go?  The only change I can think of that I made is that I set up a food plan in the Fitbit app, but would this affect what is sent to MFP?  And why?  And how do I delete or change the food plan in the Fitbit app?  I have been searching all morning for how to update this and can't find it. 

I hope this isn't going to be an ongoing issue.  I really wanted to be able to put more accurate step/calories burned into MFP, and thought this would be helpful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @cynlu

Your post was put in the Third Party Integrations forum area so you could get a better response on your issue.

To reach your food plan (via the computer) click this

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks, that helps.  However, I had the same problem again today.  I went to bed last night, and my fitbit calorie adjustment on MFP was 279 (between steps and my work out) when I woke up this morning it was 25.  Any idea what the discrepancy is?  My workout burned 5x the total adjustment I've been given.  Should I be logging the workouts into MFP instead?  I thought they'd carry over accurately. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there, @cynlu! Welcome to the family! Man Very Happy Are you seeing the correct calories on MFP? Most likely it was because of the Food Plan that you just set doesn't have the same caloric budget, but don't worry is easy to correct, please check out this awesome post with instructions on how to do it! 

I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions! :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes