Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync yoga, workout data to Strava, not just running

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed that my run, bike, and hiking data that I record through Fitbit gets uploaded to Strava, but not my yoga, workout, or treadmill data. I track these in Strava as well and find it arbitrary that some types of activities get uploaded but not others. My current workaround is to intentionally mis-classify my yoga as running then correct it in Strava, but would really love this to be updated. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ceegould. Thanks for sharing your Yoga workout data to Strava inquiry.

Strava is primarily used to track cycling and running exercises. Strava exercises that are synced with Fitbit are labeled as a manually logged activity. Only GPS data recorded with a Fitbit device is synced to the Strava app.

I hope this information helps. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ceegould. Thanks for sharing your Yoga workout data to Strava inquiry.

Strava is primarily used to track cycling and running exercises. Strava exercises that are synced with Fitbit are labeled as a manually logged activity. Only GPS data recorded with a Fitbit device is synced to the Strava app.

I hope this information helps. 

Best Answer