Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing food from SparkPeople.com

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I plan my weekly menu on Saturday and enter all into my Nutrition page on my SparkPeople.com account. 
There are times I plan a day and then change it up based on my macros. Even with deleting the previously thought of meal, it still shows up on my Fitbit.
Most days, I do have what I have planned BUT the quantity may change or I may delete an item. Even with changing them or deleting them, those revisions do not show up on my Fitbit. 
And then there are the meals that due to whatever reason, we change out completely. Again, those items do not delete.

To revise it on my Fitbit, I have to delete the item on the Fitbit app and then go into SparkPeople, delete the item AND re-enter it with the correct quantity. That is just too much work.
When will this be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Committed42021, it's good to see you back.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community. It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to Sparkpeople and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Committed42021, it's good to see you back.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community. It's up to the owner of the third-party app to implement or update features for their app, this needs to be addressed with the third party customer service and if you wish you can also add a Feature Suggestion so our team can consider it for future developments.

Also you can make this suggestion to Sparkpeople and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes