Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing my Charge to Ovia (Ovuline) App on iphone 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to sync my FitBit Charge to my Ovia Fertility App on my Iphone 6. 

When I go into Ovia, I go to Devices and Apps then I click on FitBit Charge then hit Connect.  I put in my email and password and then hit Allow.  It "thinks" for 2 seconds and brings me right back to the Devices and Apps page.  It never connects and doesn't say why it never connected.  I can do it 40 times and it does the same thing each time.  Why wont it connect? 

https://www.ovuline.com

When I log into Ovia App via the web.... I go to devices.... there isn't even an option to pick a FitBit Charge.  WHY?  I'm so confused. 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

When you hit connect it should take you to Fitbit, this is where you tell Fitbit that it is ok to connect.

Does Ovuline have a help line? It sounds as of the problem is on there end,  but first try and connect using the conputer. Ovline connects to your Fitbit account,  not the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to get Ovia to connect to my FitBit Charge but there is no data being synced and written to Ovia.  I have contacted Ovia support and not received a reply.  Under devices it shows the sync icon, but it is not moving and there's no indication the device is "talking" to the app.  I bought the Charge because the app said it was compatible so this is a problem. 

Best Answer
Are your latest steps showing up on yhe dsshboard, after a sync?
It sounds like the Charge is not syncing through the phone.

It is your Ovia account that connects to your Fitbit account, this happens through the internet, not the phone.
Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've syced my FitBit according to their instructions but no data is being shown. Frustrating!

Best Answer
I got a message from their support team that there is a big in the system and they're working on it but they didn't offer an estimate of when it would be fixed. 😞 
Best Answer
Thanks for keeping us posted!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am experiencing the same issue. I can't wait to have this fixed - the auto import of all that info will be so insightful and convenient!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tweeted them again about a week ago and they replied that they're still working on it but didn't provide an estimate of when it'll be fixed. Kind of frustrating that it's taking so long. 
Best Answer

Any fix yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not that I've seen. Ugh!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue, come on Ovia if it doesn’t work yet don’t advertise it!

Best Answer

Have you contacted them yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, it’s a low priority currently. But that’s a great next step when my priorities shift. 

Best Answer