Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing my fitbit to the Numi app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a fitbit about 11 years ago and this fitbit is on my dashboard from the website.  I know have a sense fitbit and I am on nutrisystem using the numi app. They are supposedly supposed to sync so my activity will transfer to the numi app. On my numi app, it shows it is connected to my fitbit,  but I think it is talking about my fitbit from 11 years ago.  I have the fitbit app also.  If I have the fitbit app, does that make the dashboard void?  Should I delete my dashboard account? 

I only put in health metrics below because it would not let me put in anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Texmom15, welcome, I'm not familiar with the numi app but you may find this article of use How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app? 

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

@Texmom15   I just want to add some clarification about your comments about the web dashboard and the mobile app.  Your web dashboard and the mobile app are the same account.  You sign in to them with the same email and password.  You can't delete one without deleting the other.  There are features on the mobile app like your Health Metrics and Stress Management that aren't available on the web dashboard.  This is why they look different.  Also, these integrations usually go app to app.  In most instances it doesn't matter which model tracker you use.

The Help article that @Gr4ndp4 linked should help.  The troubleshooting section mentions unlinking then relinking the apps.  You revoke access in the Fitbit app (also described), then relink from NuMi.  This is general advice, as I don't use NuMi.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll also add that Numi syncs with your Fitbit Account and not your tracker. Therefore I spout the tracker change will have much of a difference. 

If really concearned, through the fitbit app./ Third Party Apps / Manage Apps. Revoke Numi and set it up again. 

I'm also moving this third party question to the third party board

Best Answer
0 Votes