Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing of weight data from the Garmin Index scale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use both Garmin and FitBit devices including the Garmin Index scale.  I see there is an actual integration tool on Fitbit.com to sync with a Withings scale but I can not find instructions to sync with the Garmin scale.  I would like to sync my weight data to my FitBit account. 

Has anyone tried this?  If not, are their plans for future support?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Don't find any results with 'Fitbit' on their website in the support section.. Cat Embarassed

Feel free to contact Garmin 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Did you find a solution/answer?

Best Answer

I have not found a solution.  I still have to manually enter my weight into the fitbit app.

Best Answer

@Marsalisjr @arvid_ Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Actually, you can link your Dashboard with Withings Scale just follow this procedure: Go here to use the Withings Connection Wizard.

In regards to connect Fitbit with Garmin devices, it's not a possibility but you may want to vote for this idea Garmin connect integration. Those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Marsalisjr @arvid_ @Beeny71 @TDA @tdhpn7 @TheGarratt @mi28havoc 

A little late to reply here but there's a subscription app Smart Scale Sync that lets you link your Garmin Index scale with various fitness platforms including Fitbit. Likewise you can sync your Fitbit Aria scale with Garmin.

It's also mentioned here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Fitbit-Aria-should-sync-weight-to-Garmin/idc-p/3...

Best Answer