Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing to My FitnessPal and Weight Badges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my fitbit for 3 months and syncing with MyFitness Pal with no problems until today. All of a sudden today I am having trouble carrying my steps over to MyFitness Pal. It says I have "x" number of steps in MFP but then says my zero calorie adjustment is zero. I didn't wear it for part of the day (took it off to shower and forgot to put it back on) so not sure if it is just because it only recorded 2500 steps? I have had calorie adjustments from few steps before though (after syncing early in the day). I have un-linked and re-linked my accounts, turned on and off the device, done everything I could find suggested online but nothing is working. 

I also made a mistake with entering my weight a few times and even after correcting it, my fit bit rewarded me with badges for weight loss all the way up to 105 lbs even though I am actually only at 19lbs loss. I managed to (after ages searching online) delete the unearned badges but can I edit the badges I did earn? It says I lost 5lbs twelve times, and 10 and 15lbs three times each. If I just delete them I am not sure I will earn them back again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Trillian775, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I see you have tried already to revoke the access and the issue persists. Please try the advice from my friend @SilviaFitbit here: MyFitnessPal, Fitbit and Calorie Counting.

About your weight badges question, there is no option to edit them. You can delete unwanted, however If you delete the badge you can earn it again but you must achieve the parameters for the badge in question.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Trillian775, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I see you have tried already to revoke the access and the issue persists. Please try the advice from my friend @SilviaFitbit here: MyFitnessPal, Fitbit and Calorie Counting.

About your weight badges question, there is no option to edit them. You can delete unwanted, however If you delete the badge you can earn it again but you must achieve the parameters for the badge in question.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

The not carrying over to MFP seems to have resolved itself, maybe there was a glitch that day? In any case it seems to be working again. 

I will delete the badges and hopefully I will re-earn them back at my next weigh in, thank you 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Trillian775, thank you for keep me posted. I'm glad to see the issue was resolved on its own. Certainly an odd behavior but I'm glad to hear you can continue now tracking your information with the integration of MyFitnessPal.

See you around and stay awesome!

Best Answer
0 Votes