Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tactio Health has stopped syncing with FitBit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tactio Health has stopped syncing with my Fitbit app since 19/10 - is this a global problem for everyone or just me? I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the app to Fitbit, both on the website and the app, but this has not helped.

Grateful for any troubleshooting tips as I find Tactio a very useful complement to Fitbit. I am loathe to try deleting the app and reinstalling it as it has more than 6 mths of data logged with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I have the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use an Alta HR daily to collect steps, resting HR and sleep. All synced to TactioHealth and working fine right now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

What is your email as Tactio ID
Since when are you having problem?
Is data coming in slowly or not at all?
Which data type is affected? (sleep, steps, physical activity, etc.)

Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@tactiohealth.com, if your problems persist or if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,

Tactio Support

support@tactiohealth.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please contact the support team with answers to the questions

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you have emailed

Koos Kruger
>From iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response. I have already emailed them with all those details (the syncing stopped entirely last week and no new data is being received at all). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE: Just updating this thread to say that the app started partially syncing again yesterday - it is pulling in most data from Fitbit, except for Activity (it has imported just one entry to the logbook since 22 Oct - it was a manual entry for swimming from MyFitnessPal, which is linked to FitBit, on 26 Oct), and shows I have an 'Inactive Lifestyle' on the home screen, despite doing at least 45 mins of activity per day in Fitbit.

So, a partial fix, but still not working fully like it did before.

Appreciate if the tech support team could please investigate further.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes