Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This question is specific to people enrolled in RealAppeal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

So I signed up for real appeal last night and linked my Fitbit but the real appeal app is only showing steps counted with my iPhone tracker. Will it eventually sync my steps? It synced calories (although a very low amount) but my steps didn't sync yet 😕

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MissAli. I am aware that the iphone has an app that can track steps, in fact ot has at least two if not more.

Your fitbit app is also able to use your iphone to track steps when the fitbit tracker has  been left home.

I was looking for clarification as to which steps are beeing synced to real appeal.

Your message seemed to say that only the steps counted by the Fitbit app sync, and the steps counted by the tracker does not sync. In both cases the steps will show up in your Fitbit account.

You might be saying that the steps countrd by your non Fitbit app on the phone are syncing. In this case this would have nothing to do with fitbit and bringing it up only will confuse the issue. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I'vemoved your non hsrdware quest89n into the Third party app forume @MissAli.

Could you give more clarification?  Are you saying that after a sync, the steps your Fitbit tracker counted did not transfer to RealApeal?

Im not sure what the iphone tracker is tyat you refer to?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you familiar with real appeal @Rich_Laue ? Basically I connected my Fitbit but real appeal is only showing what my phone tracks (iPhones count steps/calories) but I hardly walk around with my phone so I am hoping my Fitbit sync will eventually work. I may need to contact the real appeal customer support.

if you're not familiar with real appeal check it out! Free weight loss program and they send you a HUGE kit of awesome expensive stuff for free! Of course if you're insurance participates 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MissAli. I am aware that the iphone has an app that can track steps, in fact ot has at least two if not more.

Your fitbit app is also able to use your iphone to track steps when the fitbit tracker has  been left home.

I was looking for clarification as to which steps are beeing synced to real appeal.

Your message seemed to say that only the steps counted by the Fitbit app sync, and the steps counted by the tracker does not sync. In both cases the steps will show up in your Fitbit account.

You might be saying that the steps countrd by your non Fitbit app on the phone are syncing. In this case this would have nothing to do with fitbit and bringing it up only will confuse the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Rich_Laue ☺️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get the Fitbit app to sync with Real Appeal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please see real appeal for support, they are responsible for their Fitbit link. 

Best Answer
0 Votes