Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking food on Noom - can I turn off reminders on Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using Noom to track meals but it doesn't report to FitBit. I get my weight from my Aria (FitBit) scale and Exercise/Sleep data, but not meals. I suppose this means that FitBit reports, but doesn't receive from other apps. Wish it would!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JRzMom, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing our comments regarding the integration with Noom. The Noom app is not on the list of the compatible apps at the moment, however, I recommend posting your interest for this integration in our Feature Suggestions page to track interest for it: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Add-Noom-as-a-third-party-app/idi-p/3514356

When other like-mind users agree that this integration should exist, it can be upvoted to gain traction and be potentially considered by our team.

In the meantime, you can also reach out to Noom to suggest integrating with Fitbit, as we do offer the API to integrate with our services.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes