Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer data from a Beurer weight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've been using a Beurer BG900 weight and I have more than 4 yers of statistics I would like to transfer to fitbit. It is possible to export from the web page of the wight into a Excel sheet, but is there a way to import it to fit bit?

Please help..

Br,

Mads

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

Hi,

I'm also on x64 so that can't be the problem. I'll try on another Ubuntu system tomorrow. I'll also make another file export to be certain. And if that doesn't work I'll try it on Windows as a last resort 😉

Thanks for your time!

Best Answer

Works on a Windows machine, that's good enough for me.

Thanks again!

Best Answer

Hey there @Mark81 and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @dajohn

I was reading your posts and it is great to see you have created an app @Mark81. I appreciate all your input and the help you have provided to the users who are using your app.

Stay awesome and keep participating.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally I found the time to officially release the app.
Is now available from here: www.weemple.com

Best Answer

Hello,

to transfer data from Beurer to Fitbit I can recommned paid application from Microsoft store called WeightHub.

You will export measurements from Beurer to *.xlsx and drag and drop it to WeightHub.

It works nice a smooth.

With Regards

Brownak

Best Answer

@Brownak Thanks a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

BTW only pain right now is to get data from my BF700.

The most current Health Manager application for Android devices version 2.2 is a pure crap.

I've Test it on Moto G5s (Android 7.1.1), Asus ZenPad 10 (Android 6.0.1), Samsung xCover 4 (Android 8.1.0) - same result scale is full no data in cloud.

So I decided to use older Health Manager version 1.12.1 on Asus ZenPad 10 - everything is synced to the cloud and accessible/downloadable from here https://connect.beurer.com/HealthManager/Default.aspx . -> excel -> WeightHub -> Fitbit .

And one more - even official Windows 10 application, Beurer Health Manager version 3.12 is not working (syncing data from / to cloud)..

Everything was working before "Great" updates.

Honestly, I cannot recommend Beurer products because of this.

I hope you will succeed 🙂

With regards

Brownak

PS.: Still no anti snoring app/functionality for Fitbit? My Microsoft band 2 had it back in 2015 😞

Best Answer

I also have a BF700, I like it, but is Bluetooth. To sync to Health Manager and to export via e-mail, I use the iOS app. It work fine. Just had to hard reset the scale during the recent main app upgrade. With Android, I also wasn't able to connect to the device.

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mark81. Welcome to the Forums @Brownak.

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

@Mark81 Thanks for being around to reply to users with questions about that app! Greatly appreciated.

@Brownak Thanks for your feedback! If you have any suggestion to make to Fitbit, you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users could comment and vote on your idea to show their support. You can also read the FAQ if you have any questions on how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes