Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triathlon app for Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will someone who is tech savi please develop an app for tracking triathlons. Dead simple really, a simple double tap on the screen to shift you from swim into transition, double tap again drops u into ride etc etc, ending in 1 complete activity with all those sections within..... Simples 😉 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Mav25, thank you for visiting our Fitbit Community! I was reading your suggestion and it would be awesome to have an option to track exercise that involve different disciplines. At the moment is only possible to track separate sessions or each exercise individually.

In this case I would like to invite you to share your feedback in our Feature suggestion board. I found a similar idea that might be of your interests, so take a few moment to review the following suggestion and share your support: Triathlon And Biathlon. It would be nice to have your support for this ideas. our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our users need and want

Despite this is not a prompt solution, hope this helps while we work to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This would be a great idea dude. Hope they do something about it soon but they seem very slow to do anything new and the date you put this up seems that to be the case 

Best Answer
0 Votes