Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with One and My Fitness Pal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to have a Flex and now have a One.  Since I registered the One it is not syncing g with my fitness pal.  I was told to revoke access and start over.  MFP shows my fitbit is connected and won't disconnect.  My fitbit does not show that my fitness pal is connected so I can't revoke access.  I'm confused.  Maybe I should delete both and start over?  Thanks for help! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for joining us to this family @Lb0456, hope you like what find here! Fitbit One! good choice. The troubleshooting step that you're trying is the correct, if your One is currently syncing you can try that step again, to make sure that they are disconnect try this steps and then relink them using the information in this post. It's best to use the computer instead of the App to do so. Also make sure that they are disconnected before to relink them by logging out and back in from the Accounts. Smiley Wink

Good luck! I'll be around in case you need anything else. Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for joining us to this family @Lb0456, hope you like what find here! Fitbit One! good choice. The troubleshooting step that you're trying is the correct, if your One is currently syncing you can try that step again, to make sure that they are disconnect try this steps and then relink them using the information in this post. It's best to use the computer instead of the App to do so. Also make sure that they are disconnected before to relink them by logging out and back in from the Accounts. Smiley Wink

Good luck! I'll be around in case you need anything else. Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes