Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UHC Motion app for Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The UHC Motion app on my Charge 3 has stopped reporting activity towards my FIT goals. Each screen ("F", "I", "T") displays 0 steps. The UHC Motion iOS app does sync and give me credit for the step goals that I achieve, but the activity is not tracked or reported on the Charge 3 device.

I updated the device firmware, iOS app, and UHC Motion app within the Fitbit app. I have also tried resetting the Charge 3 multiple times. Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

It's great to welcome you @LightBeverage.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Third-Party Integrations board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about this. Also, thanks for troubleshooting this connection issue before contacting us.

If your Charge 3 isn't connecting with UHC, I recommend verifying that you have it paired. You can check this by following the instructions provided in the help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device for the UnitedHealthcare Motion program?.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing this morning as well. The app on my phone works okay. Its been tracking my frequency and tenacity steps (although its about 1000 steps off). The app on my Fitbit still says zero on all FIT areas. Everything is paired, and I took the steps the OP mentioned with no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see new faces @GabyGabs89, welcome.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this UHC issue. I would like to know if you have tried the instructions provided in my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at it and follow those steps.

I will see you around. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did everything above before my first reply but nothing worked. However, it started to track late last night on its own, but it started from the beginning as if i hadn't done anything through out the day, but the app on my phone was tracking correctly. I used my phone to meet the goals yesterday. It's currently tracking right now and seems to be working fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @GabyGabs89.

It's great to hear that everything is working fine now. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Charge 3 no longer displaying my UHC Motion FIT goals.  This started after the recent update.  My husband updated his charge 3 and now has the same problem.  We have uninstalled and reinstalled both Fitbit and Motion.  We have re-paired our devices.  We have restarted our Charge 3s.  Ours, however,  have not restarted displaying Motion goals as someone else shared.  We are getting credit for our steps on the phone app.  I am highly suspicious that the problem lies with the Fitbit update, but am willing to try any suggestions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has stopped working again today. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jeannie08, welcome to the Forums and @GabyGabs89 thanks for getting back.

If your Fitbit isn't connecting with UHC, as recommended previously, verify that you have your trackers paired to this. You can check this by following the instructions provided in the help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device for the UnitedHealthcare Motion program?.

I will see you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am paired.  My progress  can be seen on my phone by both my Fitbit and Motion app.  What I can't see are my F I T goals on my Charge 3 .  For both me and my husband this problem began after the recent update by Fitbit.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the participation @Jeannie08.

If your tracker/watch is syncing properly with your Fitbit account, I recommend contacting directly UnitedHealthcare Motion customer service.

I will see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been in contact with UHC (3 times by phone and one email) and am finally up and running.  I'd love to be able to share the solution but I tried so many things in different orders that I'm still not sure what finally did the trick.  Two ideas that I know were different the last time I went through the routine (including uninstalling and reinstalling both apps and syncing tracker and apps) were that I deleted the Charge 3 from my Android phone bluetooth list and in the Fitbit App.  Also, I put the Charge 3 in as a new tracker.  Also, it seemed to help that I rebooted and restarted both the Charge 3 and phone and then it seems that some wait time was required.  Just when I had given up -- the F I T progress started showing up on my Charge 3.  I am still convinced that the problem began after the Fitbit update and if so, others may face my frustrations. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought the Fitbit 3 two days ago and yesterday (8-23-19) was the first full day sync'd. 

After a full day of walking and achieving all three items "F-I-T", around 11pm I noticed that the "F" was not completed on the UHC Motion App, but on my watch it was completed. I was also about 4k steps difference between the Fitbit App and the UHC Motion App.

Today my wife and again did our 4.5 mile walk in the morning, and then every hour when notified by the UHC Motion App, we did our 500 steps and again got all three items "F-I-T" completed. 

Tonight about 7pm I went to check and ensure all was completed on the UHC Motion App and to my surprise, it was again over 3.5k steps off and only 4 of 6 of the "F" was completed, but on my watch it was complete all 6!

Two days in a row this has happened, hoping tomorrow it does not! I have uninstalled both apps and reinstalled a couple of times, made sure that my Bluetooth has forgotten the Fitbit 2 Device, and I still cannot get it to match what my watch and Fitbit is saying. 

This is a bit annoying since I never once had the issue with the Fitbit 2???

Best Answer

This reply is insulting!
Now reading other replies to this issue that I too am now experiencing I can see this is a known issue for well over 6 months and I have experienced similar issues as those who are part of this thread as I was advised to revoke access and reconnect. Along the way the app did an update, which I am seeing is also what lead to others having issues.

Seeing this answer makes me SO angry, as my fitbit went from working fine to removing all my on device into for my FIT, as well as failing to transfer data to my UHC app, which if it disappears altogether, I will lose money.

I bought this device because of all of the fantastic reviews, and now it's working like crap and your answer to people having the same issue is to ask them to verify it's paired 😞
I had a frequency walk after midnight and that along with other data shown earlier in the day vanished.

I will now be forced to make a phone call to UHC to get everything in order on a day I leave for vacation.
Like most posting here, I use fitbit in conjunction with UHC to earn HSA money, and need the ease of on device tracking to help me know WHAT I've accomplished. For now though Im forced to HOPE I've stayed on task to get my frequency walks in for the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a Fitbit issue, not a UHC, Android or Apple issue.  The update I ran this morning caused the UHC Motion app on the watch to not work.  The steps and goals are logged on the phone FitBit and UHC Motion apps.  But the watch app is now not working.

The firmware update also did something annoying by changing my step goal from 11,000 to 11.  For most of the day today, my arm was vibrating till I had time to sit down and debug.  

Get it together FitBit!!

Best Answer

Mine stopped tracking on my device after update today as well.  Reinstalled Fitbit device on UHC Motion and the UHC integration is not tracking anything on my Fitbit Charge 3.  When can we expect this to be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes