Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultra not syncing with MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started using MyFitnessPal again and can't get my Fitbit Ultra to sync to the app.  I had this problem before but this time can't get it to work.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you. My Fitbit is syncing with the dashboard and the app updates on my phone but it won't sync with MyFitnessPal. I've already reloaded both apps and reconnected them and it's still not syncing to MyFitnessPal.

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @BJ64, good to see you around! In this case note that your Ultra will only sync with your Fitbit Dashboard and from there your information will be shared to your MFP account? So you need to make sure your Ultra is syncing with your Fitbit account:

Keep in mind the Ultra syncs in a different way from the other Fitbit trackers.

1. Unplug your base station and restart your computer.
  2. Plug your base station back in, put your tracker on the base station and then wait 15 minutes.
  3. If a sync still hasn't occured after 15 minutes, uninstall the Fitbit software.
  4. Download the latest Fitbit software at fitbit.com/start/ultra.
  5. Once the software has downloaded, open it and log in with your existing Fitbit account information. Proceed to follow the onscreen setup instructions.

If you use a PC, plug your base station into a USB outlet in your PC. Look for the Fitbit icon in the lower right corner of your system tray.
If the icon is teal and gray, your base station is working.

If the tracker is syncing but you are not able to see data on MFP, then try the suggestions from this post. I'm sure it will provide you more details.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Thank you. My Fitbit is syncing with the dashboard and the app updates on my phone but it won't sync with MyFitnessPal. I've already reloaded both apps and reconnected them and it's still not syncing to MyFitnessPal.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @BJ64, thank you for keep me posted and let me know you are able to sync your tracker.

If the issue is isolated to the integration to MFP then the best solution is to revoke the access of this integration. Although for what I can see, you already tried this to no avail. Either way I'm gonna share with you the process to revoke the access here, perhaps there is something missing that might help to resolve this issue.

At this point my recommendation is to approach to MFP customer support to learn more about if there is an issue in the integration.

See you around. For more questions feel free to keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have followed these directions multiple times.  Fitbit is still not transferring my steps to MFP.   

Best Answer
0 Votes