Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove FIT UHC (United Healthcare Motion) off my Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried everything to remove United Healthcare off my Charge 2.  I revoked the access off the applications tab.  I've tried going to the Menu Items and turn it off but it keeps turning back on (both website and app)  I've factory reset the Charge and it's like a bad cold, it just keeps coming back.  Is there anyone that was successful and removing this off?  We switched healthcare providers and I don't need this any more.  I've tried login into the United Healthcare FIT site as well to remove it but does not show that I have an active account.  I would love to get this off of my account so I can bring back my step counter goals per hour, FIT UHC replaces the Steps Per Hour goal with their own.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

absolutely and once I hear back from UHC regarding their findings with Fitbit I will advise the community!

Cheers

William 

Best Answer

I'm up for the challenge! Can't wait to get rid of this undying app. 

Best Answer

I am all for a fitbiter challenge as well once we have been released from UHC prison.  it would certainly be awesome to get all peeps within this feed to participate as well 🙂 let me know and we'll add each to the challenge and call it - "UHC Dump Challenge"  

Considering we may all be at different fitness levels, we"ll need to level the playing field so everyone who would like to participate, can do so 🙂  this will be a great way to motivate ourselves and each other...

lemme know yer thoughts my lil fiters?  u can find me here or at LinkedIn @ William Hardman or FB @ Bubba Freelove Jr.....

y'all be kool and continue to be yourself or someone like you!

Best 

William 

Best Answer
That would be awesome William!
I'm so ready to get uhc off my fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there everyone! Thank you for sharing your comments and updates about the removal of the UHC (United Healthcare Motion) program.

@DKalgren@TheChimnySweep@ILV@william09 since you have contacted the support of UHC (United Healthcare Motion) already, based on the details you have share with me I was able to reach out to our Support Team and they confirmed that someone will be getting in touch with you via email to the address in your Community profile within the next 24-48 hours to further assist you. 

@SunsetRunner I saw you are having the same experiencing, so I would like to confirm if you have tried to get in to touch with the support of UHC? If you haven't, I would recommend to do this and get back to me with any detail they may provide.

See you later and thank you for all your patience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hello, i no longer have access to uhc, as my ex dropped me from his
insurance. And they longer have my information. So im not sure how this
will work out for me, as i bought my fitbit thru the uhc website.
Best Answer
I have also contacted UHC and they removed the Fitbit connection from my account as well.
Sarah
Best Answer

after being advised during my direct discussion with UHC, this issue was to be escalated back to Fitbit and was told that I was to be contacted within two weeks and that time has come.  Attn Fitbit, my patience is wearing thin.  If your backend developers can't find resolve, please advise and I will have my technical savvy team of DBAs do it for you.....Cheers 

Best Answer

I have contacted United Healthcare and they stated that I have been removed out of this program.  I am still showing enrolled on my Fitbit Dashboard.  I am guessing the only solution now is to create another account since this is all tied in on my account.  

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thank you for keep bringing more details of the issue you are experiencing by trying to remove UHC.

@SunsetRunner, I was reading your post and I would like to confirm with you the following: when you said that they not longer have your information, is because you were removed from the motion program, is this correct? Or is it because you don't have your UHC information?

@Sarahjgreen14, thank you for letting me know you were removed from the program. Would you be so kind to confirm if you keep showing enrolled in your Fitbit Dashboard?

@william09, Rest assure your case is under review and thank you for the additional details. Since we are not able to handle these type of scenarios through the Fitbit Community, is require our customer support team investigate further. I'm sure soon you will received a response.

@alredxiii thank you for confirming that this program still shows on your Dashboard despite you were removed by UHC. With these details someone from our Support team will be getting in touch with you via email to the address in your Community profile within the next 24-48 hours to further assist you.

See you all until the next opportunity!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I keep getting notice that someone will contact me and I have yet to be
contacted.
Best Answer

Well I got an email from FitBit.  I don't think it is their issue, I think it is UHC.  So they gave me three options. 

1. I can send mine back and they will replace it with a different kind of FitBit, because they are thinking all the Charge 2's would be an issue, which makes no sense to me.  Which means I have to send mine back and then they will replace it. 

2.  I can create a whole new Fitbit account with a new email address.  I will loose all of my data but should correct the problem.  Which also makes no sense to me.  Don't think it will help.

3. I can keep using my FitBit with the UHC FIT on it. 

I am finding all of those things unacceptable and I am hoping to hold off for another option. 

Wanted to update what I have heard from them.

Best Answer

Ok....want to remove UHC FIT from your display on your FitBit?  My husband just did it on his.  You log out of FitBit and then you click Join FitBit and use a different email address.  Set it up again.  And it is gone. 

I don't want to lose my data so I haven't done it yet. I don't want to have to change my email address just for this, because I will have to change it for my health insurance fit software so it will connect. 

But it worked for him.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobertoME The UHC app is no longer available in the list of applications on the Fitbit settings. Still shows on my Fitbit device.

Best Answer

Hello @DKalgren and @Sarahjgreen14 thank you for let me know more details.

@DKalgren I see you have received help from our support team. Just be extra careful in not sharing personal details in this thread, note that these options made by our customer support team are based on your case and may not apply to all affected users by this issue. 

Now going back to your concern, the decision is entirely on how you wish to proceed. I know is not the best solution and I can understand you find this unacceptable. Also I'm glad to hear your husband was able to resolved this issue by creating new account.

@Sarahjgreen14 thank you for confirming that the issue continues despite you were removed from the program.  Since I'm not able to continue offering more help beyond this point, someone will be getting in touch with you via email to the address in your Community profile within the next 24-48 hours to further assist you.

See you all later and let me know if you have more questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  I am no longer a client of United Health Care, so I have no access to the UHC fit app anymore.  I have removed the app from my phone, and can not figure out how to remove it from my fitbit account and tracker.

Best Answer
What I ended up doing.....I opened another account with FitBit with another
email address and it took care of the problem. Kind of a pain in the butt
but it worked.

Good luck
Best Answer

Hello there @Pico111 welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I was reading you are experiencing the same issue that has been discussed in this thread regarding the UHC motion program. Rest assure our Customer Support will be getting in touch with you via email within the next 24-48 hours to further assist you.

@DKalgren I'm sorry to read you had to take the decision to create a new account, I know is not the best solution. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see you were able to removed the UHC motion program by doing this. I appreciate you have shared this with us.

See you around until the next opportunity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

howdy my fellow fitbiters!  my update - received 2nd email notification about being contacted in real time regarding the UHC issue. Nothing but an email(s) thus far. I assume that Fitbit is utlilizing talent in India - nothing wrong with that mind you.  I had a team in Chennia that I would utlize,,,,hence had!  Would love to simply utilize another email address but I am particular with my historical data. Please Fitbit/UHC, find resolve with this!  Need motivation?  Take my ex wife please 😋

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes