Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Weight watchers mobile app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Went out for a brisk walk today and my Fitbit is syncing fine. But suddenly it stopped with weight watchers. I revoked the app in fb. I've removed and re-added the device in WW. Now when I go into Fitbit and try to re-add WW it says a non supported application on my device. iPhone 6 and a FB Blaze. 

Help!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Vinceseg, welcome to the Fitbit Community. Make sure you have cover all the steps to add your Weight Watchers account by looking at the following post.

If the issue persists, my recommendation is to contact WW support for additional details:

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk.

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up having to delete my WW mobile application and reinstall on my iPhone.  Then it prompted me again for my FB credentials and is syncing.  Not sure the FB app is syncing automatically every 30 minutes or so now but if I manually execute it's syncing fine.  If issues persist I will delete both from my phone and setup from scratch again.  No idea why it stopped working though.

Also I lost my activity from FB yesterday after the issue occured.  Had to manually enter into WW my steps and physical activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes