Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect a new MyFitnessPal account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, I have got this mfp account which I no longer can log into since the 29th march, I have changed passwords etc yet still no luck, however I now have set up a new mfp account and wish to pair my fitbit to. I am not able to do this as it is linked to my old account which I can't log in to unpair. Has anyone got any ideas so I can pair to my new mfp account? Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ginge39, awesome to have you on board of the the Fitbit Community! I saw you are having some troubles to connect your new MyFitnessPal account, since the old one still is active. In this case, I'm wondering if have you tried to revoke the access of your account through your Fitbit apps settings?

In case you haven't, please try the steps of this post. Just remember that in order to connect your account again, has to be from the new MFP account. After you revoke the access, wait a moment as it is possible it tells you you have your account connected already with MFP.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for your reply, its been resolved. Many thanks again

Best Answer