Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to disconnect Versa 3 from WW after revoking permissions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently was attempting to correct a syncing issue with my FitBit and I revoked access to Weight Watchers before disconnecting from Weight Watchers. Now I cannot disconnect from WW in order to refresh the syncing and I cannot add it back to FitPit to authorize access. is there a way I can correct this? Thank you.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @CollenatorB.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with the integration between Fitbit and Weight Watchers.

In this case, I would recommend trying to connect your two accounts by following these instructions.

If you continue having the same problem, please provide the following information:

- Is there no option to disconnect from Weight Watchers?

- What happens when trying to connect your accounts?

- Do you see any error message? Please attach an image for further investigation

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes there is an option, unfortunately, I revoked access prior to selecting disconnect so now WW errors out trying to disconnect because it no longer has access. I am in a loop. Is there a way to restore the access so WW can disconnect and reconnect?

I cannot connect the accounts because WW thinks I am connected. There is no way from Fitbit to restore access without having WW initiate a disconnect. WW also must initiate the connection, there is no option in Fitbit to add WW or disconnect.

Ok...maybe I was just impatient. The WW app timed out and I was finally able to disconnect and reconnect the FitBit. Problem is resolved. EdsonFitbit_0-1657587888332.png

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @CollenatorB.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to disconnect and reconnect the connection between Fitbit and Weight Watchers.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes